Thursday, March 10, 2011

i'm getting so tired

really need someone right now... haiz.. when i need you where you ??? haiz.. every night i'm hiding under the blanky crying do you know ma??? i'm sad and stress do you know?? when i get stress and you knew about it why you dun wan help me to release le? haiz.. why le????? sometimes i do feel kinda lonely ... felt sometimes i do feel like i'm single.. really .. dunno how to say le... i wan you make me happy also hard le... not make me more stress and keep on quarrel with you ar.. i dun wan this kind of life.. just.. haiz...

when you cant finish your homework... i put my things away and help you .. you did promise last time that you'll finish it.. so that you wont disturb me... haiz... dunno le... sometimes i really do envy others ppl.... really.. haiz.. dunno le.. cant we just sweet like last time.. i think you and me getting like so awkward.. and always quarrel.. maybe.. haiz.. dunno le.. cant barely smile this few days.. dunno how to say..

at home.. mum owe a lots of debt .. haiz.. aunty diana sms ask about cash... college jackie ask about cash.. haiz.. car need repair.. just i . i'm tired de.. i really cant handle this pressure... dunno how.. haiz... mum turn another person.. lou tao come home keep on nagging .. whatever i do the things also get scolded.. haiz..

in college.. only the assignment .. really dunno how to handle it my ownself.. unlike you .. i can help you.. sometimes.. i do feel so tired,........ now recently help you do your thing i cant barely do my own stuff.. i help you i hope you change .. do homework early.. you said you lost your file and sutff.. you know last time me too .. i lost my own file .. i find my self i do it ... my ownself .. no like you ask ppl jau can .. haiz... nothing ba.. you got into this also my fault..

No comments:

Post a Comment